By BitWit, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The mother ship looms silently over the sleepy countryside, dark against the clear night sky. Only a faint glow can be seen coming from a small portal in the base of the hull. As the Chief Commander of Galactic Tactical Forces, it’s your job to prevent whatever emerges from the portal from reaching the earth.
Galactic Invasion is an addictive Tower Defense-style game where you must strategically position weapons in orbit beneath an alien ship. The aliens will try to avoid the weapons at all costs by going around them. Play ends when enough aliens manage to evade your weapons and reach the earth.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- You will no longer be prompted to resume your game if the game has ended.
- The next wave of aliens will now wait the appropriate amount of time before appearing if you quit the game in between waves.
- Selecting a weapon for upgrading now displays it's current range circle.
- Attack damage for level-5 Anti-Matter Cannon was calculated wrong and has been reduced.
- Upgraded weapons now retain their power and stats when resuming a saved game.
- Cost of Photon Laser has been slightly reduced.