GoSatWatch - Satellite Tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Real time satellite tracking on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find out when and where any satellite including the international space station can be seen from any location in the world. Easily identify satellites seen in the sky with real time tracking.
Can also be used to accurately determine dish orientation for geostationary satellites using iPhone GPS location.
- World map view with orbit track
- Overhead sky track view
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alerts
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- One touch orbit data update
- Customizable satellite sets
- Easy setup using iPhone location or city list
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data.
See web site for more information.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Bug fixes including multiple notifications bug
- Improved device motion tracking
- Option to display NORAD catalog number with name
- Option to not automatically select new satellites
- Increased Earth map resolution
- Changed viewing location icon
- Added satellite information button to pass details sky view
- Updated satellite information database
- Updated compass geomagnetic model
- Centre view on viewing location on startup
- iOS updates
- USD 9.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 05 June 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GoSoftWorks Development Co.
- © 2017 GoSoftWorks Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.