Great Leaping Lambrettinis
By Sebastian Mecklenburg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best LCD game on the app store! Not only is this a great original LCD styled game, it's also very well executed - all the menus flip around the sides of the box for extra nostalgia points." Drelbs2345, USA
"Love this game! This is a fantastic version of the LCD games of the 80's and a very clever design. It is extremely addictive and hard to put down as I want to keep improving my score." Donkey-Monkey, USA
"Join the circus! A wonderful homage to the great lcd games of the 80's - surprisingly difficult to master but very fun at the same time." Frobozzz, Sweden
The Great Leaping Lambrettinis, a famous italian circus artist family, rehearse their new and daring teeterboard act. However, the coordination among the Lambrettinis has yet to improve. Since they are all involved in the show they for once hire a coach who is not a member of the family but still a world-accepted authority in the realm of the teeterboard: YOU!
Now it's your job to assure that the Lambrettinis make it to the next teeterborad and not to the next hospital.
This game is a tribute to the glorious electronic handheld games of the 80s, like the Nintendos Game & Watch series, Tricotronic, Tomy or Tiger Electronics. However, this is not a mere copy of an existing game but a new development, that has the look and the gameplay feeling of the originals.
- The Lambrettinis keep jumping from the platform on the right onto the first teeterboard
- If you tap on a teeterboard the Lambrettini who stands on it jumps to the other side
- If you tap on a human pyramid the top Lambrettini jumps down
- Make sure not to jump on someones head when jumping down
- The Lambrettinis can build human pyramids three man high but no more
- Every 100 points you get a new life and get up one level
- The aim of the game is the triumphant landing on the very left side
What's New in Version 1.1
- Now there is a "Game A", which is mostly like the last game just a bit faster (easy), and a "Game B", where the new Lambrettinis jump in irregular intervals (hard).
- If you build triple towers you get even more points
- The Manual scales correctly now
- You can click on the "New, with/without Sound" badge to switch the sound on and off.
- iTunes continues to play in the background, if it was playing
- Minor bugfixes and surprising improvements
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 February 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sebastian Mecklenburg
- © 2009-2011 Sebastian Mecklenburg/Maura Kalusky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.