GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Airline Transport Pilot
By Dauntless Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP Part 121, ATP Part 135, and Helicopter) and Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX) version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps here in the AppStore use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test! Our GroundSchool app, on the other hand, features a much more comprehensive database (typically about 2-4 times the size of the demo FAA public one) of actual and current FAA questions that you likely can and will be asked on the actual test! This along with our detailed, professional explanations and easy to use interface are major reasons why pilots have come to trust GroundSchool.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA ATP written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This ATP/ADX version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* ATP - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (Part 121)
* ATA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135)
* ATH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135)
* ADX - Aircraft Dispatcher
* ARA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135) (added rating)
* ARH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135) (added rating)
* Canadian Airline Transport Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
ATP 121 or 135?
Some airplane pilots are not sure whether they should take the Part 121 or the Part 135 tests. In short, from the FAA's perspective, it doesn't matter - study for the one that is most interesting to you and perhaps the one that you envision as most relevant to your future career. for a more detailed description of this, please see our website.
Remember, this software allows you to study both 121 and 135 and jump between them (and the other ATP tests) as you'd like with no restrictions.
Good luck on your test!
What's New in Version 9.5.6
This latest version includes content updates corresponding to the latest known FAA changes. This includes big updates to knowledge test supplemental data for some tests FAA updates to their test banks have been relatively frequent recently - we as always are proud to be at the forefront of providing you with the latest available content. This version also includes a few UI tweaks and bugfixes, including some related to the optional MP3 Audio 'learning by listening' features.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 March 2014
- Version: 9.5.6
- Size: 338 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dauntless Software
- © (c) Dauntless Aviation - www.dauntless-soft.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.