iClear My Clipboard
By Ali Hamze
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Did you ever wonder what you had saved in your clipboard? Maybe its a credit card number, a bank account number, who knows. iClear My Clipboard makes it easy for you to clear your clipboard or simply display what is in it. Everything is as simple as it should be, 1-click, or should I say, 1-tap.
If you have multiple items in your clipboard, you can remove individual items from within the app! Simply launch iClear My Clipboard and swipe left on any item you want to remove and then tap delete. You can always just clear everything from the top right button :)
Other apps that do the same charge 99¢ for this while you can get it for free right here!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Flat design. Lost the fake clipboard :)
- Flat icon. Finally got rid of that pencil.
- Now shows images that are in your clipboard!
- Want to keep certain things in your clipboard? You can now individually delete items you don't want.
- Adds support for iPhone 6/6+ resolutions.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 25 January 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hassan Hamze
- © 2015 Ali Hamze
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.