Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I started using Instagram since 2013, I loved the idea of it and also loved sharing photos with my family & friends and exploring the world. I was addicted to it I used to love it a lot and used to use it almost everyday. Until now I’m really annoyed with the ads showing up every 10 posts or something like that :( ads are everywhere nowadays I hope they won’t pop up in our dreams too.
I hope Instagram will read my comment and do something about it? Maybe it should be optional for us to receive ads?
Improvements gone wrong
I've been using instagram since it first launched and I have to say their are two things that instagram changed that really ruined the experience for me.
The first is the fact that I cant pause the video anymore because instead tapping the vid now makes it mute. This wasn't necessary because I could simply put my phone on silent mode to achieve this feature.
Second, the messed up timeline. I don't want to keep seeing stuff from 4 days ago and I'd like to see the posts in chronological order instead.
I feel the app would be much better if you could fix these two things even though the ads are annoying too, but I wouldn't mind them if the rest of the app was working according to the user's taste.
I can’t follow people on Instagram. I don’t know why I just can’t I have a fan account and whenever someone follows me i follow them back. So think it’s because I followed to many people but I don’t know if that’s the case. I’m not sure what’s wrong but this has been happening for over 7 hours. Can someone please help?
- Instagram, Inc.
- 153.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.