By NeoAppism Dev Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With iSCENEyou it is easy to transform yourself and your friends into members of various social scenes. Simply take a photograph (or choose one from your photo library) and drag items from the palette — including accessories, eye wear, hair, and hats — into place. Then share your creation with your friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter!
This is the free Lite version of iSCENEyou which includes advertisements and a limited number of props available in the palette. If you would like to try the full version, you can easily upgrade from within the app.
Watch a quick video demonstration on YouTube if you'd like:
* Universal App - the same app will run on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and at native resolution on your iPad.
* Pan and zoom your photo at any time while creating your scene.
* Easily position, resize, and rotate items from the palette by pinching and dragging.
* Flip items horizontally (by tilting your iPhone) so they look good in any situation.
* Delete all items and start over by shaking your iPhone.
* Save your finished creations to your photo library, email them, post them to Facebook, or post them to Twitter (includes support for many Twitter picture services) without ever needing to exit the app!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fix palette placement problem with monocle prop which was introduced in version 1.3. (If the problem persists, delete and reinstall the app.)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 06 May 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christopher Burkhardt
- © NeoAppism Development Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$1.99