iSteps GPS Pedometer PRO - Step Counter and Walking Tracker
By KBMSoft ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reliable and easy to use pedometer with GPS route mapping. iSteps GPS Pedometer keeps track of your daily steps and calories burned. The app also maps and stores all your walks for later view.
• Runs in the background allowing you to lock your phone or use other apps while walking
• Finds and shows your position and route on a map
• Maps and stores all your walks for later view
• Keeps track of number of steps, calories burned, distance walked and walking speed
• Choose “Daily Totals Tracking” to record all your steps during the day
iSteps GPS Pedometer is a fun way to help you promote your physical activity. For long-term health it is recommended that we take approx. 10,000 steps a day. For successful weight loss, daily steps should amount to 12,000-15,000.
To get started using iSteps, set up your personal profile by entering your height in cm or inches, your weight in lbs or kg, and choose how you want your results displayed, either in kcal or kJ and distance in miles or km. Then press the START button and you are ready to GO!
We recommend that you wear your iPhone or iPod touch by your waist or in your pocket, but you may need to experiment a bit to find the best location for optimal accuracy.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. With the option to turn off “Daily Totals Tracking”, you can save battery when needed.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Works in the background
- Tracks your walks and shows your path on a map
- Logs your daily totals and individual walks
- Redesigned for iOS7
Customers Also Bought
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 November 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: KBMSoft ApS
- © 2008-2013 KBMSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.