Karate Shito Ryu 1st Dan Black Belt
By Daniel Ceron
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application was designed to accompany karatekas when obtaining different belts. It is a result of straight
collaboration between Daniel Ceron and Frederic Dumont. Ceron is a Shito-Ryu karate professor(6th dan), a former student of Master Hidetoshi Nakahashi and a graduate of Master Mabuni's Uchi Deschi. Dumont, on the other hand, is a professional photographer and computer graphist which holds 1st dan in Shito–Ryu karate.
For 8.99$ you can benefit from
- A help with all traditional katas and bukais necessary for your advancement from white to black belt.
- Black belt 1st dan FFKAMA 2010-2011 formal program with 5 pinans and naifachin shodan.
- Autonomy and independence thanks to iphone.
This is an easy to use application which permits to
Improve your katas
- Apply / Combine your katas with your bunkais
- Visualize your movements in space
- Zoom on your position in all moments
- Find a position or technique name
- Visualize a complete kata thanks to a
Table of contents
6. Naifanchin Shodan
7. BONUS : Tenshô et Sanchin
Next to come
- Kids pack (eleven katas)
- 2nd to 5th dan FFKAMA + BONUS pack
Katas are performed by Daniel Ceron
Photography and computer graphics by Frederic Dumont
- USD 8.99
- Category: Sports
- Released: 25 November 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 44.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Daniel Ceron
- © Daniel Ceron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.