iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Kiosk Pro Lite by Kiosk Group, Inc., get iTunes now.

Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Kiosk Pro Lite

By Kiosk Group, Inc.

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online as a streamlined kiosk, ready for the public.

Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base at any time, 24-7.

Attract visitors
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.

Limit where visitors can go
• Define what’s off limits on the web with a list of allowed and restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.

Control what's displayed
• Hide status, address, and navigation bar to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen.

Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web media, including HTML web pages, PDFs, multimedia (including .mp4 video) and certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files (all of which are shown as documents, not slideshows). Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.

To prevent your visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, Apple's Guided Access mode must be enabled. Used in conjunction with this app, our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See www.ipadkiosks.com for more details!

What's New in Version 6.6

We want to share some totally true statistics with you:
* About eight hundred thousand people in the world are secretly robots.
* 57% of Kiosk Pro users will benefit from this update. The other 43% should still consider it.
* 2 out of 2 members of our support team agree that reviewing Kiosk Pro in the App Store will definitively prove that you are not a robot and may prevent premature balding.

In this update:
• Added an advanced setting allowing you to toggle the link processing the app does to prevent iOS from showing ‘Guided Access is enabled.’ alerts whenever a link is touched while running Guided Access. By default, this link processing will remain on.

• The alert shown when URLs are blocked due to a conflict with the Allowed and/or Restricted Domains lists is now shown when a request to launch another app is blocked as well. Renamed several settings to reflect this change.

• Eliminated a minor display issue. Using lasers.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5

Customers Also Bought

Kiosk Pro Lite
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Business
  • Updated:
  • Version: 6.6
  • Size: 8.0 MB
  • Language: English
  • Developer:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.