By National Review
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
National Review, America’s most widely read and influential magazine of conservative news and opinion, is available for your iPad and iPhone. Subscribe and enjoy every word and illustration that’s in the print edition as soon as each new issue is released. App features include issue library, magazine-reproduction view, double-tap zoom in/out, text views for all content (tap once on text or hit the "text" tabs), interactive table of contents (jump to the article or section of your choice), quick-return tabs for the table of contents, and several ways to navigate (swipe, sidebar tabs, and issue carousel). All of your downloads are stored on your device, available for viewing anywhere and anytime.
How to access National Review on your iPad or iPhone:
● Download the app for free!
● If you are an existing National Review/Digital subscriber, log in via the National Review app to access all the digitized issues within your subscription period.
● Current non-subscribers can subscribe within the National Review app. Auto-Renewable in-app subscriptions are available at 6 months for $11.99 or 12 months for $19.99. These auto-renewable subscriptions can be turned off at any time via the iTunes account settings on your device.
● Complete archived issues may be purchased individually for $1.99.
● Any article or section may be purchased for $0.99.
-- SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE --
1 Year Auto-Renew for $19.99
6 Months Auto-Renew for $11.99
-- SUBSCRIPTIONS AUTO-RENEW --
Subscriptions will process automatically to your Apple iTunes payment method. To cancel your auto-renew subscription please access your iTunes account settings. Download the free National Review magazine app, then follow the prompts to buy complete issues. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Send any questions, comments, and support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us on the web at www.nationalreview.com.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
- Fixes to better support iOS 8.
- Improved reader. Much faster view and zoom.
- Improvements to general stability and performance.
- New native UI
- IN ORDER TO RESTORE YOUR PREVIOUS PURCHASES, PLEASE TAP ON THE WHEEL IN THE TOP RIGHT OF THE SCREEN AND ON "IN-APP RESTORE".