Pain Tracker provides the means to track pain events for any part of your body. Quickly see a body avatar which shows which part of your body has the most pain, great for when speaking with your physician. No more guessing how often you experience a pain event for a specific part of your body, now you will know for certain.
You can add the type of medications you are on and the dosage. While adding the pain event you can record the medication you took during the pain event.
You can also have PainTracker send you a reminder for your medications.
Record your blood pressure readings as often as you'd like and see how your pressures's history over time.
You can configure your own pain areas and medications or use the default values contained within PainTracker.
You can quickly see which pain areas you experience most often and the calendar view lets you see the degree in which the pain was, green, orange or red.
Ever wonder how your pain this year compares to last year? PainTracker provides you with comparisons to see how things are improving.
Ideal for those who want to see if over time, their pain events are increasing or decreasing. You can then discuss these with your doctor showing the pain information during your appointments.
Easy to enter, easy to retrieve, perfect for the iPhone or iPad.
We've been very busy creating a new, improved user experience that we hope you'll like with this version. We've had lots of feedback that we've incorporated. With this version, we believe that PainTracker continues to be a premiere app that permits users to compare the past pain events and medication consumption either via a calendar or avatar body view. Here are some of the improvements in this version:
- Simpler navigation
- Consistent user experience
- New menu structure providing more options
- New Help on each screen
- New 'Pain Events Yearly Report' provides a quick means of reviewing your events by year
- Improved links to Pain Event details from all reports
- New ability to edit or delete a pain event right from the calendar by selecting the event displayed on the calendar
- New ability to add a pain event right from the calendar by selecting an empty calendar day
- New dialogs that are revealed when adding new content or when deleting content
- Improved login experience
- Improved 'Full Body' view that now displays the % of times a particular body part has caused you pain along with the last pain date and number of pain events. This allows a doctor to quickly interpret results.
- New ability to quickly navigate to previous years information right from the calendar.
- New quick way to return to the current month calendar when viewing any other month
- Many tweaks and bug fixes that should make things much more stable.
- Terry Billingsley
- 90.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © AppYourWay 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.