This app contains surveys and tools for the PARCS Study. The Physical Activity and Redesigned Community Spaces (PARCS) Study is an exciting collaboration between the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy (GSPHHP) and the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation (NYC Parks).
To help us explore the relationship between neighborhood environment and community health, we are recruiting residents to become agents of change in creating a greener, healthier and more prosperous NYC.
* use custom ti.map v3.3.1 to fix jar conflict with plot module
* add pilr project segmentation
* don't send location w/ survey answers (not needed for this study)
- MEI Research, Ltd
- 21 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 MEI Research Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.