The mission of Parenting Today’s Teens is to provide as many resources as possible to help parents as they walk with their child through the oftentimes-turbulent teenage years. These resources include books, curriculum sets, parenting conferences, articles, newsletters, and our radio program.
Parenting Today’s Teens addresses topics that are relevant to today’s teen culture, Biblical in nature, and practical in application to prepare both parent and child for the adolescent years.
Topics address such issues as “Parent Roles in Teen Dating”, “Hope of Restoration”, “Blended Families”, “Rules and Grace”, and “Faith and Parenting.”
Programs feature special guests such as James MacDonald, Tim Kimmel, and Deedee Mayer, and all programs are hosted by teen expert Mark Gregston and radio veteran Wayne Shepherd.
After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Parenting Today's Teens, please visit:
The Parenting Today's Teens App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox
- Subsplash Inc
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 Parenting Today's Teens
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.