***(Best Co-Parenting App for Tech Savvy Parents and Families)***
Parenting is hard. Co-parenting is even harder. We all have children. We’ve faced the challenges. Now that you’re separated, you’re going through this process. The emotions are difficult, and dealing with the kids is just so hard.
That's where our Parentship App comes so handy to help you deal effortlessly.
Parentship is an intelligent solution for stress-free co-parenting. It helps parents make successfully raising their children their top priority. It helps parents better manage their emotional distress or ambiguity to schedule, communicate and keep track of their activity and custody calendar.
Parentship is designed to reduce stress and focus on shared commitment to raise children in the best way possible:
• Dashboard - Your customized dashboard shows upcoming events, alerts at a glance
• Reminders - Set reminders to ensure you never forget important events again
• Custom Calendaring - Coordinate Calendar without emails and text messages
• Smart Profile - Everything about your child in one digital location
• Digital Documents - Eliminate the need to track important documents between homes
• Multi-Parent support: Designed for modern families. We support multi-parent families where other family members and new life partners can support
• Expenses (In Future Roadmap)
Parentship uses Google secure authentication system for sign-in and to create Kid's Calendar. When you invite the co-parent, they receive an email invitation containing a code to join.
Auto-renew subscription details are as follows:
• Parentship: A Co-parenting Service.
• There are three subscription plans available for our Co-parenting service
Price details are available on the subscription screen in App.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase after the trial period is over.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• If you decide Parentship isn't for you - no problem. No commitment. Cancel anytime - your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
We'd love to hear what you'd like to see in the next release.
For more information about Parentship including feedback, suggestions or support for this application, please reach out to email@example.com
Our Terms ofUse: http://www.parentship.co/terms
Learn more about Parentship at http://www.parentship.co
- Added a screen for educating users during OnBoarding.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.