Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PortraiMatic helps you produce sheets of Passport Photos.
• Open a picture file, or take a snapshot with the webcam.
• Easily reframe the portrait, according to the national standard of your country.
• Save a sheet as a JPEG file, to print by a photo lab.
• Or print the sheet on your own printer.
Should you have any question or remark, drop us a line (in English or French).
F E A T U R E S
== Reframing ==
• 18 national formats are built-in.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Danemark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland
America: Canada, USA
Asia: China, Japan
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
• Custom Formats: define your own portrait formats.
== Quality ==
• Resolution Control: The software warns when the resolution of the input photo is not high enough.
• Colour Adjustments: Adjust Exposure, Contrast and Brightness. Make shadows lighter. Turn to Black & White.
• JPEG sheets are produced with a resolution of 300 dpi.
• Colour Profiles are managed, including for JPEG sheets.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Fixes a bug which would prevent the application from launching on Mac OS 10.6.