Quraan Tafseer Juzz Amma for iPad
By Novel Yahya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** SALE AT 50% OFF! ***
An interpretation of Al Quran's Juzz Amma (Quraan Tafseer Juzz Amma) that is concise, practical, and compact. It is compiled from many standard interpretative literatures (tafseer books) from the old and modern days.
This book app is not merely a translation, but it also contains explanations that were thoroughly explained by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, his friends, the tabi'in, and tabi'u-tabi'in as well as many competent muslim scholars (ulema) in this field.
Explanations in this book are divided into two parts, the first covers the general explanations regarding the contents of the verses, while the second part explains the comments of interpretation experts on these verses, so that it is easy and clear for us to study and to comprehend these verses.
Juzz Amma is the 30th juzz (juz/section) or last juzz of the Quran. It contains 37 short surahs that starts with surah An-Nabaa (Amma yatasaa aluun) and ends with surah An-Nas. There are many important and valuable secrets in the Juzz Amma that we can learn and understand more than just often read or often heard.
- Arabic, transliterations and translations.
- General explanations and the comments of interpretation experts.
- Page to page navigation Shortcut.
- supports portrait and landscape orientations.
- Supports fast app switching on multitasking devices.
- High-resolution graphic.
- Available in two languages, English and Indonesian that you can switch under the Options menu.
- Written by a teacher (ustadz) who is an expert in his field, Habib Muhdhor bin Ahmad Assegaf.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed for compatibility.