mCrew™ - Mobile TMS
Boost productivity by putting the power of RailConnect TMS directly in the hands of train crew.
Enable train crews to report train and railcar movements from the field, in real-time. Manage all aspects of your yard and train management. Perform actions using a user-friendly interface with Business Intelligence behind it.
RailConnect mCrew is a mobile reporting tool tied to Transportation Management System (TMS) that extends the power from the office to the rail yard and beyond. mCrew is a part of RailConnect System used by more than 450 railroads across North America to manage mission-critical railroad operations, eliminate manual processing and reduce costs.
The result? Reduced manual errors. Maximized train crew productivity. Lower costs.
• Train crew able to update work in real-time via mobile device from the field
• Yard Management – track to track, station to station movements
• Train management - allows crews to report arrival/departure, pickups/set-outs
• Offline/Online – allows train crews to work outside of network coverage, and auto-syncs when with-in Internet coverage
• All user accounts are based on an approval process, no "create profile" option
• Work list management enables crews to manage subset of cars within yard or in multiple yards
• New process flow allows for multiple action on same set of cars, minimizing time and effort
• Drop-down dynamic columns and accordion views
• Drives train crew productivity by enabling reporting from the field
• Reduces manual processing and errors
getransportation.com | Copyright © 2016. General Electric Company. All rights reserved.
-Move car window shows in full screen mode providing more information about the selected railcars
-Ability to choose between Track description/Track ID in dropdown from Preference page
-Worklist tasks are grouped according to stations and current location has been added to the detail display
-Popup window has been added to show track details for selected car in Worklist tab
-Option to print Hazmat details added to Report printing
-Fix: Effective/Expiration date considered when showing charge codes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.