Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes – day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash (in selected cities only).
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide – download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash (in selected cities only), Apple Pay, PayPal and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable option for individual travel.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL – you’ll travel with other riders heading in the same direction, and enjoy a lower fare.
Want a more exclusive experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there are even more options – whether you’re travelling with a big group or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Got a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We update the Uber app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Improvements to the rider experience
- Refined user interface
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Ratings and Reviews
When we need to get somewhere quickly and cheaply, this popular ride-sharing app motors to our rescue. We appreciate the variety in our vehicle choices—from budget-friendly carpools to swanky SUVs—as much as we love knowing when our ride is arriving and exactly how much it’ll cost. Heck, now we even use it as a verb: “We’re going to Uber to your place. Be right there!”
Same issue can’t add any card or changes method even PayPal
I downloaded Uber for a month it was working perfectly and now for past three or four days it’s the most annoying app won’t accept any card always errors and decline I deleted all my cards and tried to add the note the was only one card still working with Uber rider but not with Uber eats so I deleted from Uber eats and with that I lost my only card was working and now it won’t accept any cards I tried everything and called the bank nothing wrong with my side and the support OMG they are the worst at all they won’t respond and If IF IF IF they respond all what they say oh we are sorry try to delete it and reinstall it thank goodbye
Very good service
Very good service. But two more points if improved will be good enhancements.
1- the colour of the car should appear with the car type and numbers upon confirmation.
2- If the client could pay more than the trip value and the change could be reserved as credit, that would be very good.
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 321 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.