Venice: Multimedia Travel Guide in French
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Venice which includes details of more than 490 Points of Interest, 40 videos of places to visit and an interactive map complete with 4 zoom levels.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 80 points of interest accompanied by the interactive map which offers 2 zoom levels. In acquiring this trial guide you will then be able to obtain a COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 490 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to enhance your trip:
• tourist visits or sites, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• each point of interest is accompanied by a comprehensive description, photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the main areas or sites of the city you are in.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
UPDATE: Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in French. There are 2 others: 1 in Germa,, and 1 in English.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updates of the points of interest
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 January 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: French
- Developer: Navigaia
- © Cityzeum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.