By Zhengyang Liu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***The current version of Video Playlist may have some issues with iOS 7. We are working on an update.***
***Can't find your video after upgrading? See FAQ section below***
The all new Video Playlist 2.0 is here with tons of new features!
Video Playlist does one simple thing: it lets you play your video clips CONTINUOUSLY, regardless of the types of your clip.
Video Playlist supports any type (Music Videos, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts) of videos you have in your iPad's library*.
You don't have to sync any files to Video Playlist, just pick from your iPad's collection!
- Create and manage multiple playlists on the go
- Play any supported format* directly from your iTunes library, no file transfers needed
- Continuous playback with a minimalistic interface
- Loop and shuffle your playlist
- Specially optimized for music videos: background audio, current track info and artwork on lockscreen (paid version only)
- Full support for video output (via cable) and AirPlay (video, audio, or both)**
- The "Edit" button lets you rearrange/delete/clear items
- Tap "Shuffle Playlist" to shuffle the playlist
- You can enable "Repeat" to loop through your collection automatically.
- The fullscreen mode makes a great video frame!
- In fullscreen mode, you can navigate through the videos by the standard "Fast Forward" / "Rewind" buttons.
Video Playlist will ONLY work on iOS 5.0 or above
* Video Playlist does NOT support DRM-protected videos. ( some older iTunes purchased content may be DRM-protected)
** Mirrored video out only supported on iPad 2 and the new iPad
Q: I cannot find my video in Video Playlist, even though they show up in the built-in Videos app just fine.
As of version 2.0.1, an easier fix is available, simply choose the classic "iOS Media Picker" when prompted, or set it from the Settings app.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Fixes for iOS 6