By EGO Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zoom Share lets you...
• Share between devices over WiFi.
• Share over the internet via e-mail.
• No internet? No WiFi? No problem. Share over Bluetooth between devices.
• Send multiple items at once.
• Connect and share with multiple devices at once.
• Dropbox integration (with In-app purchase) allows you to share items between your iOS device and your Mac, PC or tablet... ANY device that has Dropbox on it.
• Unlike other technologies, Zoom Share works with iOS 5, 6 and 7.
• Backwards compatible. Zoom Share 2.0 still works with previous versions running on older hardware and/or running iOS 4.
• It just works. No bumping, jumping or whacking each other with sticks!
Zoom Share allows you to quickly share contacts, photos and videos via WiFi, Bluetooth and e-mail. When you meet another Zoom Share user, just tap the "Start Sharing" button and then drag and drop the items you want to share on them! It's that simple!
To make sharing even faster, Zoom Share lets you set up a "Me" card that can be automatically shared whenever you connect with another Zoom Share user! No more searching your contacts for your info or fumbling for business cards. Zoom Share sends your info the moment you connect. Think of it as your virtual business card. (Zoom Share remembers who you've automatically sent your Me card to, so that it doesn't do it again. You can turn this feature off if you want.)
Zoom Share also lets you connect multiple iOS devices at once, and share between them all at the same time. iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, they can all share with each other, all at once!
If the person you want to share with isn't nearby, just drag the item you want to share onto the e-mail icon and Zoom Share will attach it to an e-mail you can send to them. If you are e-mailing contact information, Zoom Share even gives you the option of attaching a thumbnail image of the person along with their vCard. This is handy if the recipient is using an operating system that has trouble with pictures inside vCards (like Windows 7 and most other mobile operating systems).
Zoom Share also allows multiple items to be sent at once. Want to send someone three contacts and two photos? All at once? No problem! Just select the items you want to share, and then tap the icon of the person you want to share with. Or, tap the e-mail icon and Zoom Share will attach all of the items to a new e-mail for you.
Photos, videos and contacts not enough? Make a single 99 cent in-app purchase and unlock the ability to link with and share any document from your Dropbox account! (This, of course, also removes the ads.)
Just link Zoom Share with your Dropbox account and download files directly to Zoom Share's Documents Shelf. You can then share the files with other Zoom Share users just as you would any other item. (i.e. Via Bluetooth, WiFi or e-mail.)
You can also save items back to your Dropbox from Zoom Share! Just drag contacts, photos, videos or documents onto the Dropbox icon and Zoom Share will save them to your Dropbox. (By default, items are saved to a new "Zoom Share" folder, or you can specify which folder you want them to go into.... Including folders you've shared with other people!) And, yes, you can also upload multiple items to your Dropbox at one time. Just select the items, tap the Dropbox icon, and Zoom Share will upload the items to your Dropbox.
Want integration with your Mac or PC? Well, since you are sending files directly to your Dropbox, those files will be synced immediately to your Mac, PC or ANY device that you also have linked to your Dropbox! Unlike other solutions, there's no need to purchase a separate application for your computer or other devices. Zoom Share does it all right from your iOS device, simply by working with the Dropbox account you already have!
What's New in Version 2.0
Version 2.0 is a major update with lots of new features and improvements. (Note that if you are updating from an older version, you may need to delete Zoom Share and download it again from iCloud. If you have purchased Document Sharing, simply restore your purchase from the Document Sharing options screen.)
• Streamlined the user interface and brought it up to date with iOS 7.
• Added "Tap To Send". You can still drag and drop single items, but you can also select multiple items and then tap on the person you want to send them to.
• Added animations and sounds to improve feedback during sharing operations.
• Improved visibility of selected items.
• Added 4-up, multiple-item pickers for adding new contacts, photos and videos to their respective shelves.
• Now allows the selection and sharing of multiple items at one time.
• Recycle and Delete buttons can now be used to remove selected items only.
• Full support for devices with 4-inch screens.
• Full Retina Display support for iPad 3 and later.
• Completely redone Dropbox browser. Now with image previews and improved visual indication of the Upload destination folder.
• Added the ability to jump directly to the built-in documentation. Just tap the "?" and then tap, "Built-in Documentation."
• Now requires iOS 5 or later. (But will still work/share with older versions of Zoom Share running on older versions of iOS.)
• And much more!
• Improved memory management to reduce crashes and improve stability.
• Fixed an issue that could cause photos to be transmitted with the wrong file type.
• Fixed an issue where a contact with special characters in its name could cause a crash.
• Fixed an iPad issue that could cause an item's icon to get "stuck" on the screen.
• Fixed issue with skewed display of some documents on the Documents shelf.
• And many, many more...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 27 January 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EGO Systems, Inc.
- © 2011 EGO Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.