Crash Course for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3
By Kelby Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: Despite the reviews there are no audio issues with this app. Every user who has contacted support about an audio issue had their device muted. If you are still having issues, please contact our support team using the support link.
- Offline access to 720p HD Video
- AirPlay support for audio/video from iPhone and iPad
- Approximate runtime, 94 minutes
KelbyTraining.com and Matt Kloskowski (of LightroomKillerTips.com) bring you a killer app designed to get you up and running in Lightroom 3 in no time! This crash course gives you a basic overview of Lightroom 3 along with what you really need to know in order to improve your entire workflow practically overnight.
You'll learn how to:
· Bring your photos into Lightroom 3 and where to store them.
· Make your photos look great with a few simple clicks.
· Create and use your own presets for great photo effects.
· Share your photos on Facebook or Flickr, via web galleries, or in print.
· Work with Lightroom and Photoshop together to spend less time processing and more time shooting.
About your instructor, Matt Kloskowski:
Matt Kloskowski is a full-time Photoshop Guy for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and speaker at Photoshop events around the world. He's a best-selling author and regularly contributes to Photoshop User magazine. Matt hosts the world's most popular Lightroom blog and podcast site (lightroomkillertips.com) as well as co-hosting the top rated podcast, PhotoshopUser TV.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Application name change
Customers Also Bought
- USD 4.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 August 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.42 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kelby Media Group
- © Kelby Training, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.