By BusyCal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BusyToDo is a simple yet powerful To Do app for iOS. It is compatible with the Reminders app and syncs with iCloud, Exchange and other CalDAV servers. It works particularly well for syncing tasks with BusyCal on Mac OS X.
Unlike the Reminders app which provides no means of sorting or filtering your tasks, BusyToDo lets you sort and filter tasks by due date, priority, or calendar. What's more, alarms in BusyToDo are optional, so you can schedule tasks for a specific due date without having to set an alarm.
If you manage tasks in BusyCal, BusyToDo is the ideal mobile companion.
• Sort and Filter tasks by Date, Priority, Calendar or Title.
• Tasks may include a Due Date, Priority, Location, URL, Notes, and Alarms.
• Tasks can be assigned a Due Date with or without an Alarm.
• Tasks can be repeated.
• Tasks can be assigned location alarms.
• Tasks can be created with Siri.
• Sync tasks with BusyCal on Mac OS X through iCloud, Exchange or a CalDAV Server.
• Universal app designed to run on iPad and iPhone.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• OS 8 enhancements and bug fixes
• iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support
• Added support for Background App Refresh
• Fixed repeating To Do bug affecting time zones ≥ GMT
• Fixed daylight savings bug when picking date of Tomorrow
• Added activity indicator
• Changed launch screens to white
• Localization of new permission dialogs
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 November 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: BusyCal, LLC
- © 2010-2014 BusyCal, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.