Canadian Coin$ U
By Robert Schoenburg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Canadian Coin$ U is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of almost all coins issued for circulation in Canada and its provinces. Denominations range from the copper half-cent minted in 1861 to Sovereign gold pieces as well as current coinage. Sixteen denominations are described and illustrated, including Custom, Prestige, Proof and Specimen sets.
This powerful, interactive program for the iPad and iPhone/iPod provides you with a comprehensive database of Canadian coins. Whether you are a serious collector wanting a portable method of managing your collection, or someone who is merely curious about the value of an old or new coin, this program offers a wide-range of unique features. Every coin record in our extensive built-in database displays its market value after you select the appropriate grade of your coin. The ability to save your coin records maintains an ongoing inventory of items you own, as well as coins you wish to add to your collection.
Coin values in Canadian Coin$ U are derived from a number of industry sources (dealers, auctions, catalogs, etc.) and represent the retail market value. The prices do not necessarily reflect what you might be offered when selling your collection to a dealer or individual. Use our program to assist in estate planning, insuring your collection and to find out if you have a valuable coin that needs appraisal by a reputable dealer.
Some unique features found in Canadian Coin$ U:
- Creates a list of the coins you own selected from our database of over 1000 Canadian coins, using interactive entry screens.
- Determines the value of your coins based on up to ten collectible grades. You can also record your purchase price.
- Creates a Want list of coins you wish to add to your collection - a handy tool for planning purchases online or from a coin dealer or at a coin show.
- Links to other relevant coin collecting apps are provided from within the program.
- Editable Value fields permit you to re-evaluate the total investment of your personal collection -- useful for estate planning and insuring your collection.
- Displays a detailed listing of your coins and the value of your collection and maintains this list for record-keeping purposes. Either the Owned or Wanted list may be emailed from within the program.
- Offers a link to numerous coin dealers throughout Canada, which enhances the ability to both buy and sell coins of any grade or denomination.
Collecting is fun, profitable and now made even easier and more accessible with Canadian Coin$ U!
What's New in Version 4.5
- USD 9.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 13 March 2013
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Schoenburg
- © 2010 Robert Schoenburg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.