By i-mobilize, inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This extended affirmation takes you on a daily journey through your weight loss process - present, near future, and goal. It inspires you to establish a strong mindset supporting your weight loss goal. It follows my supporting your action to reach your goal weight. Finally, finishing my helping you envision the person you are at the end of the process.
There are 9 unique affirmations in the recording along with 61 interludes of the phrase "Losing Weight".
The affirmation is set to an invigorating, but relaxing music track with relaxing theta waves in the background.
The recording includes the following affirmations. Most are repeated three times in the first person and three times in the second person for maximum effectiveness.
1. My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal. Your weight loss is within you. Your diet is only a tool to get you to your goal.
2. As my confidence rises, the number on the scale drops! As your confidence rises, the number on the scale drops!
3. As my reasons for holding on to my excess weight melt away, so does the weight. As your reasons for holding on to your excess weight melt away, so does the weight.
4. Today I am shedding the pounds as I shred my self doubt. Today you are shedding the pounds as you shred your self doubt.
5. Today nothing, and I mean nothing, stands between me and my goal weight. I'll be there before I know it! Today nothing, and you mean nothing, stands between you and your goal weight. You'll be there before you know it!
6. Step by step and rep by rep, I losing pounds and inches today! Step by step and rep by rep, you are losing pounds and inches today!
7. Day by day, I am losing the weight and the people around me are taking notice. Day by day, you are losing the weight and the people around you are taking notice.
8. Today I see myself at my goal weight. I feel my feelings at my goal weight. I see the clothes I wear. I see the experiences I have. I hear the compliments I receive. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight. Today you see yourself at your goal weight. You feel your feelings at your goal weight. You see the clothes you wear. You see the experiences you have. You hear the compliments you receive. Today you are your goal weight. Today you are your goal weight. Today you are your goal weight.
9. I am an immaculate being of light. Perfect in form and function. My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need. You are an immaculate being of light. Perfect in form and function. Your body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets your every need.
We human beings think between 12,000 and 60,000 thoughts per day. Researchers indicate that a very high percentage of these thoughts are negative and a similarly high percentage are the same thoughts we had yesterday.
The principle behind affirmations is simple. Affirmations are a thought replacement tool. They help you become conscious of the thoughts you're thinking and replace habitually negative thoughts with habitually positive ones.
The duel engines of affirmations are repetition and belief. Your negative thoughts have been working on you for a long time and saying or listening to affirmations does not instantly change them. You have to give the positive thoughts time to sink in. The process is very similar to an exercise program. At first the exercise hurts, then it feels good, then it transforms your body. Affirmations do the same for the mind.
What's New in Version 4.0
New version fixes bugs while running under iOS 5.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 05 January 2012
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-mobilize.com Inc.
- © 2009 Imobilize Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.