By The New England Journal of Medicine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEJM CareerCenter, the physician jobs companion website of the New England Journal of Medicine has a NEW iPhone app. Access our nationwide database to find quality jobs from a source you can trust. Search and apply for the latest permanent and locum tenens jobs by specialty and/or location directly from your phone.
The new NEJM CareerCenter app allows you to:
• Apply for physician jobs and upload your resume directly from your phone!
• Receive notification of new jobs that match your search criteria
• Search or browse quality physician jobs by specialty and/or location
• View full job details
• Save jobs with a touch of a button
• Email or share jobs to your network
• Create a new profile in our database to help employers find you
• Read the latest editorial content on our website
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Functionality and design changes to make searching and applying for jobs easier.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 05 January 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish
- Seller: Massachusetts Medical Society
- © Massachusetts Medical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.