OC Derm by Dr. Klein
By Ncompass Marketing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lorrie Klein, M.D. is proud to present the OC Dermatology App with built in Appointment Calendar!
Our successful practice has allowed us to improve both the way you look and feel with our services and procedures. Now you can take a little piece of our office along with you with our new iPhone application. We have included some great features to help familiarize you about what our practice is all about.
We include an appointment scheduler for you to keep a reminder and a history of your appointments. There is a contact form where you can e-mail your questions and concerns. And when you fill out our contact form, you have the option of emailing us a high quality photo quickly!
Need to contact us quickly? Tap on the phone icon on the main page and you can call us immediately!(iPhone only)
- Shop online!
- Our specials right in your hand!
- Appointment Scheduler - Now when you add appointments, the appointments will automatically be saved into your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Calendar! So you will not only have a history of all your appointments, but the built in calendar will give you pop up reminders no matter which app you are running. Also, if your device is off, and then when you turn it back on, reminders will still remind you!
- Two Appointment reminders are set for each appointment. 24 hours before appointment and then 1 hour before appointment. You just add your appointments as usual, we take care of everything else!
Dr. Klein specializes in cosmetic dermatology and all diseases procedures. She is a nationally recognized expert in Botox and other cosmetic injectables.
Visit us at http://www.ocdermatology.com
Another fine app by Ncompass Marketing
What's New in Version 3.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 01 August 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ncompass Marketing
- © Ncompass Marketing 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.