Palm Lab for iPad
By Smallpixel, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Palm Lab is your personal photo processing lab on iPad!
Load your photo into the developing tank, and watch your film gradually develop into a masterpiece art in the water as you are immersed in the ambient sound of a photo lab. In just a few seconds, the picture is ready and you can save it or share with others.
1. Dynamic waters simulation, touch reactive. You can stir the water and that will speed up the developing process.
2. Multistage developing. You can watch the development evolving into different stages before achieving the final effect.
3. Process control. You can watch the progress on a ticking stopwatch or drag the watch arm to fast forward or rewind the development. You can also press the "Stop" button to pause the process.
4. More than twenty processing chemicals. You can use them to turn your pictures into old photos, canvas painting, or halftones, make fantastic hot-mix, x ray, or negative effects, or even add rain, snow, rainbow, or fog to the images. Other effects include sepia, emboss, puzzle, blur, etc.
5. Sharing. You can send the final images by email or upload them to Facebook or Twitter.
6. Laboratory sound effects.
7. In-App help.
Please visit our web site http://www.vizros.com/palmlab for more details.
Send us your feedback at email@example.com.
Make sure your check out our App "OutColor". It make amazing 3D effect from 2D image.