By Castle Andersen ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SimMon is a basic remote controlled patient monitor for full scale medical simulation.
Using SimMon on any pair of iOS devices gives you a simple remotely controlled simulated patient monitor.
An iPad makes for an ideal multi-touch controlled remote and the big screen makes a great bedside patient monitor.
Open SimMon on your two devices of choice and connect via WiFi or Bluetooth. Change the blood pressure, oxygen saturation, respiration rate or heart rate by touching the value and dragging your finger up or down.
Simple setup. Easy operation. Low cost.
Thank you for the amazing feedback and support - it keeps SimMon evolving!
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Option to have all panels appear at start
- Add poor connection option for degraded saturation
- Fixed bug where RR did not activate (Thank you, Dan)
- Fixed "Touch to refresh BP" when using IBP
- USD 22.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 March 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German
- Seller: Castle Andersen ApS
- © 2010 Castle+Andersen ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.