By Kazuo Nakazato
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
slcalc is a programmable calculator for engineers, scientists, and students in Science and Technology.
1. easily define and use your own constants, variables, and functions
2. programmable using "if-then-else" and "while" statements
3. arbitrary precision up to 256 significant digits
4. large number up to 1e646456993
5. any base from 2 (binary) to 36
6. calculation history can be recalled, edited, recalculated, and sent by email
7. input and key assignment can be loaded through Internet
8. a variety of formats, including n-base, thousands comma separator, scientific, and engineering notations
9. key layout, design, and color can be rearranged
10. optimized to both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad (Universal Application)
slcalc free version has limitations that user defined constants, variables, and functions are lost when application is terminated. Except that, functions are completely same as slcalc.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
support iOS6 and Retina 4-inch
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 October 2012
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kazuo Nakazato
- © camiphone 2009-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.