TabChartLite-Edit spreadsheets and generate 3D chart free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Create/edit/view spreadsheet! Generate compelling 3D charts! A free version of a top 1 App!**
*** "TabChart by EncGoo could possibly be one of the best apps out there on the market for the iPad in terms of data presentation." AppPicker news. ***
TabChartLite is a free version of TabChart.
TabChart allows you to edit spreadsheet and to generate charts. You can create, view and edit spreadsheet files on iPad. More importantly, TabChart can generate professional looking 2D and 3D charts, including bar chart, stack bar chart, line chart, and area chart. It supports both Landscape mode and Portrait mode. In addition, it provides a unique handy feature: attach a yellow sticker to a file or an individual cell of a table as a reminder.
Now as a real estate agent, you can easily impress your customers using your iPad to show the sales data. As an instructor, you can manage the information and grades of your students in iPad. The full file management support allows you to organize files nicely in different folders. As a housewife, you can handle your monthly budget management without your desktop or laptop. With the handy feature of yellow sticker, you can easily attach a note/reminder to a particular expense. As a student, you can use TabChart to generate compelling images of formatted table and chart view and insert them into your thesis. As an App developer, you can use TabChart to keep track of your products. In addition, TabChart can be used to track inventory, manage shopping list, and many more. TabChart also allows you to customize the chart and the format of the table.
You can export your Excel files into CSV files and load into TabChart, and you can also import the CSV files generated by TabChart back to Excel.
TabChartLite provides same features as TabChart except that it can only open a CSV file called Demo.csv, and it can only save changes to this file. You just need to rename the file you imported as Demo.csv, and you can test all the features below.
* Import CSV files from Dropbox, iTune Sync, or Open-In;
* Create/view/edit CSV files;
* Support useful formulas like SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, MIN, PRODUCT;
* Support useful operators like "+-*/^";
* Insert/delete a row or a column;
* Extended keyboard for easy editing;
* Generate 2D/3D pie chart for a column or a row;
* Generate 2D/3D bar chart for a column or a row;
* Generate 2D/3D stack bar chart for a spreadsheet table;
* Generate 3D detached pie chart;
* Generate 3D horizontal bar chart;
* Generate line, area chart for a column or a row;
* Change color for each column or row of the chart;
* Set alignment for a column!
* Select from 8 different built-in table styles;
* Add note (yellow sticker) to a file or an individual cell of a spreadsheet;
* Export a chart into a JPG file;
* Export formatted table into a JPG file;
* Export JPG file to Photo Album to print;
* Full screen mode for spreadsheet editing, full screen mode for chart rendering, or half-table-half-chart mode;
* Support both landscape mode and portrait mode;
* Email a CSV file or a JPG file;
* File management and folder support, including creating/renaming/deleting folders and duplicating/renaming/moving/deleting files.
More screenshots in the marking website.
Please check the support URL for a Getting Started page. It will help you to start enjoying using this wonderful app.
What's New in Version 3.0
1. iOS8 supports;
2. New statistics formulas, including Standard Deviation, Median, and more.
3. New charts including Pareto chart;
4. Upload to folders of Box or Dropbox;
5. Box 2.0 SDK support;
6. Improvement of user experience.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 November 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yongjian Feng
- © encgoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.