WW2 US Army Field Manuals
By N I Hancock
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download and Read WW2 U.S. Army Field Manuals!
In the middle of history?
In a field during WW2 Re-enactment?
No-one has a copy of the manual you want?
Interest in Historical US Army Tatics?
Over 150 Manuals to Download including;
- FM 1-35 Aerial Photography
- FM 9-10 Ordnance Field Maintenance
- FM 11-22 Signal Operations in the Corps and Army
- FM 12-105 Army Postal Service
- FM 16-5 The Chaplain
- FM 19-5 Military Police
- FM 21-11 First Aid for Soldiers
- FM 21-25 Elementary Map and Aerial Photography Reading
- FM 21-100 Soldier's Handbook
- FM 23-5 US Rifle .30 M1 (M1 Garand)
- FM 23-7 US Carbine Caliber .30 M1
and many, many more!
On average (depending on location) each Manual takes 5-10 seconds to download on WiFi, or 10-30 seconds on 3G!
Manuals in the palm of your hand in minutes.. Literally!!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Released: 02 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: N I HANCOCK
- © Nick Hancock
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.