Advanced Photographer Magazine
By Bright Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SAVE OVER 20% WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. INCLUDES 13 ISSUES!***
Advanced Photographer magazine is the only monthly photo title totally dedicated to the advanced enthusiast. It is the magazine for serious photographers who have outgrown the profusion of one-size fits all photo magazines, and are ready for a title that just serves and inspires adept, advanced photographers.
Each issue keeps readers informed of the latest creative photography trends through brilliant pictures, technique advice and in-depth product reviews.
ALSO - from our May 2012 issue you will also receive EXCLUSIVE videos, including an introduction from Editor - Will Cheung and features (everything from behind the scenes at a photo shoots, to technique guides and interviews).
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 1 Year at £39.99 / $59.99
- 6 Months at £21.99 / $30.99
- 1 Month at £3.99 / $5.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 January 2014
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Bright Publishing Ltd
- © Bright Publishing & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- HDSLR Movie Maker - Autumn 2012 of Advanced Photographer MagazineUSD 1.99
- HDSLR Movie Maker - Winter 2012 of Advanced Photographer MagazineUSD 1.99
- Advanced Photographer Magazine:USD 30.99