BoatSpeed provides a simple display of speed and heading.
* It also shows lattitude, longitude, max speed and current time.
* Every effort has been made to optimise speed reporting at low speeds (<10 knots), when there can be many seconds between changes in reported location from the inbuilt GPS.
* Background colour can be toggled between daytime (black on yellow) and night time (black on red). Tap on “Day or Night” to change it.
* Background colour is initially set based on current time and last known location.
* Tap on the “Units” to rotate through KN, MPH and KPH.
* Max speed is displayed in current units. Tap on the max speed to reset it to zero.
* Boatspeed requires IOS 8 and a minimum iPhone 4S.
Updated for IOS 9. Better handling of automatic day/night background colour.
- Anthony Shoesmith
- 1.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 combyuro.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.