By Emilio Aguirre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brick Hockey is a mix of an arcade and sports game for 1 or 2 players.
The objective of the game is to score at your opponent's goal.
How to play:
- Drag the paddle to hit the puck.
- Destroy enough bricks to have access to the goal door.
- First player to score 7 goals wins the match.
Each puck have a different power:
- Normal (orange) it will debilitate or destroy the brick it hits.
- Minus (green) it has the same powers than the normal puck, but if you score a goal with it, your score will be incremented by one and your opponent will lose one goal!
- Bomb (black) hitting a brick with this puck will trigger an explosion. All bricks in the explosion range will be destroyed!
- Triplex (yellow): hitting a special brick will spawn three pucks!
- Ghost (purple): The ghost puck can traverse any wall!
- Snow (white): Hitting a brick with this puck will stop the movement of the walls for a while!
When all bricks from the screen are destroyed and after scoring a goal, you will reach the next level.
Each level have a different brick configuration that will provide new challenges.
You can play any level by choosing it at the beginning of the match.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 20 July 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Emilio Aguirre
- © Emilio Aguirre 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.