Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please download the server app! its free now
Application to capture photo from Mac computer using iPhone or iPad and with help from Dropbox.
Need server software called "Cloud Spy Svr", and please download from Mac App store.
* Using "Cloud Spy" you can easily access your Mac Camera, capture it, and display it in your iPhone, iPad.
* You can also make task to inform server to capture camera from start time, interval of taking snapshot and duration.
* Using "copy paste" features, whenever you copy text or image from your mac, the text and image will be automatically send to iPhone/iPad app.
* Now you can drag and drop file to iPhone or iPad with easy
You can remote control Mac OS X camera and download the image when you on the move.
Do not need special software or network setting to use this application, just register for Dropbox account "www.dropbox.com" (its free).
- Capture camera on your mac using iPhone, iPad
- Capture screenshot on your mac using iPhone, iPad
- Send command to server to capture image by tasks (start time, duration, and interval) no need to trigger server to capture camera manually.
(1) Apply for Dropbox account if you dont have one (www.dropbox.com)
(2) Download this software on iPhone or iPad, and link to Dropbox using Dropbox Account.
(3) Download server application, run and link to Dropbox using Dropbox Account and you are done.
Please go to following website for more detail how to install dan use the software.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 April 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ananta Sjartuni
- © GMSoft 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.