GPS Tracks HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"One of the better GPS apps for sporting enthusiasts for the iPhone..."
- Bryan Wolfe, AppAdvice.com
Do you want to track your outdoor activities?
Do you need to navigate to waypoints?
Do you want to store your favorite destinations?
No login or account required, just turn it on and go!
GPS Tracks is an ideal app for your outdoor navigational needs, it makes navigating to a specific point and tracking your outdoor activities very simple. It will keep track of your activities and allow you to easliy navigate to coordinates.
Use Applications -
- Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
- Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
- Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
- Great for military navigational applications!
- Tracks your location/route of your activity
- Store favorite locations
- Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
- Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
- Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
- Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
- Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
- Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
- Use degrees or mils for the compass
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
- GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum, over 220 datums available with an In-App purchase.
- iCloud syncing (will sync between iPad and iPhone version)
- Import/Export to Dropbox or iTunes File Sharing
- Send locations to the Navigon/TomTom/Google app or the default Maps app for driving directions
- Share your location with friends with a text message (SMS) or email with a direct link to your location on a map
- Import and export tracks/coordinates in a BIN, CSV, GPX, or KML format
- Email exported files
- Share a saved track with another user or device with the BIN output
- Post track stats to Facebook and Twitter
- Export track with photos to KMZ file to export your photos taken during the track
- Limited support for importing NMEA files
Review History -
- View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
- View detailed statistics of the track
- View the waypoints saved with each track
- Add the track to the main map to view while recording a new track
There are many other great features.
GPS Tracks Pro (Auto-Renewing Yearly Subscription In-App Purchase)
- Use alternate map sources
- Save maps for offline use
- Use custom Map Tile Server URLs
- Subscription syncs via iCloud to other devices
GPS Tracks Pro Subscriptions Available:
1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
IOS 7 Users - Background App Refresh must be enabled to record a track in the background.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8.7
- Fixed offline map download issues
- Fixed error when moving waypoints to another folder
- Fixed iCloud sync errors
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for business, it is greatly appreciated, please take a moment to review GPS Tracks in the App Store!
- USD 7.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 2.8.7
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: David Morneault
- © 2011 David Morneault
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.