By Yohei Okada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HabitCal is a motivational calendar that helps you form/quit a habit. Just tap a day to create a mark.
- counting consecutive days you did each habits
- specify weekdays to do the habit.
- a list of habits to do today
- badge icon that counts unchecked habits or notified and unchecked habits.
- a view to memo why you are doing that habit
- multiple themes
- specify end time of day ex)0:00 => 3:00
yellow accounts for 1 checkmark
blue accounts for 5 checkmarks
ribbon accounts for more than 10 checkmarks
sounds for checking a mark.
filter for checked/unchecked items
stats for month
memo for each day at calendar.
What's New in Version ver2.2.1
[bug fix] count now recalculate and updates when frequency changed.
[bug fix] notification time disappears when notification if turned off at editing
[bug fix] checkmarks now completely hides when editing.
[bug fix] fixed bugs related to badges.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 October 2011
- Version: ver2.2.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Yohei Okada
- © yohei okada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.