iDeveloper - Color Code Converter
By UNTAMED interactive
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iDeveloper - Color Code Converter is a simple application which makes your life as an iOS developer or designer a bit easier. This application allows you to convert Hexcolor (e.g #FF0000) code to (RGB) NSColor and UIColor code.
● Type or Paste your Hexcolor code.
● Edit or Choose your color with the color picker.
● Select a color from anywhere on your screen with the color picker (magnifying glass).
● Convert Hexcolor code to NSColor code and UIColor code.
● Copy the generated code to your clipboard in one click.
● Both Mac OSX (NSColor) and iOS (UIColor) code snippets generated.
● Hexcolor code can by typed or pasted with or without the # symbol.
SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS?
✉ Send us an email!
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW
★ Let us know what you think about this application!
OTHERS IN THIS SERIE
✔ iDeveloper - Icon Generator
✔ iDeveloper - Compatibility Manager
- Category: Developer Tools
- Released: 18 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: UNTAMED gamestudio
- © 2011 UNTAMED interactive
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later