Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Intelliremote for iPhone/iPod Touch is a native iPhone application that allows you to remote control your home theater PC running Windows. Since the iPhone uses a network connection it does not need "line-of-sight" like traditional infrared remotes and you can use it anywhere in or out of your house!
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow complete remote control of your Home Theater PC from your iPhone with the touch of a finger. While Apple has provided an iPhone remote for ITunes...what about the rest of us that do not use ITunes?
Do you use VLC or MediaPortal to watch videos? Do you use GBPVR, DVBViewer, Vista MCE, XBMC, or SageTV for DVR? Maybe Winamp, MediaMonkey, BSPlayer, or ITunes for music? Control them all from the comfort of your iPhone or iPod Touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Intelliremote PC Server is Shareware 30 day trial period. Feel free to try Intelliremote and see if you like it and it suits your needs.
* No line-of-sight to the PC needed so go ahead and put your HTPC in the closet
* Emulates all buttons of a Microsoft MCE Remote
* Wireless Keyboard: Full QWERTY keyboard so you can type on your PC like you had a wireless keyboard on your lap by bringing up a virtual keyboard on the device!
* Wireless Mouse: Control the mouse on the PC with your finger. Left, Middle, and Right button click and double tapping the screen will trigger a double-click on the PC!
* Control ANY Windows application remotely
* Landscape mode for HUGE 64x64 buttons when turned to the side.
* Ability to switch profile right from the device by clicking icon in lower left corner.
* Control your X10 CM15/19, Bitwise BCX, GlobalCache GC100, Keene IRAnywhere KIRA, USB-UIRT, or RedRat devices connected to your PC right from the iPhone/iPod
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Attempt to fix OS 3.0 problems
Version label on INFO tab
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 January 2011
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Emil Lefkof
- © 1999-2010 Melloware Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.