By Mike Downs, ks7d
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
K3iConnect provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 without any connecting wires. Communication with the K3 is established via an ad hoc network between the iPhone and a WiFi serial adapter plugged into the K3 serial port. The user can control many functions of the K3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible. The user can watch text from the K3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal tab, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Modified to support both Elecraft K3 and KX3 radios.
- Added Select Radio button for K3 or KX3.
- Added 17M and 12M buttons on Controls tab.
- Deleted ATU button and replaced with TUNE button.
- Fixed button text colors to be consistent throughout app. Button text color changes to red if function is on.
- Several buttons on K3 are not available on KX3. When KX3 radio is selected the following buttons change on the Controls tab:
* TXTEXT becomes PWR=0
* XFIL becomes NORM
* LINK becomes NR
* RX ANT becomes NTCH
- Fixed several bugs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 31 January 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Downs
- © 2013 ks7d Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.