Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A great free translator for words and sentences into 52 languages.
The translations, provided by the well-known Google translation services, are enriched with UNIQUE new features:
• NEW: Translations can be posted on Facebook walls
• Translations can be sent by mail
• Translations can be sent by SMS on a iPhone
• Translations of web pages
• All the translations can be sent by mail as a single CSV files which can be opened by a spreadsheet program.
• You can correct a translation and this will be recorded
• Recents translations are automatically used, when possible, to avoid network connections
• You can search the recent translations
• New simplified and intuitive interface, no exchange button, translation is bidirectional
• You can copy and paste text with other applications, like Mail, Safari, Notes, etc.
• Automatic activation of autocorrection
• Translation tips
• Application help
An Internet connection is required to use this application.
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
What's New in Version 2.4
You can post translations in Facebook to your friends walls or your own
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 December 2011
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Marco Orsini
- © 2011 Marco Orsini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.