By Galaworks Studio
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Chinese, Japanese & Korean calendar on your menu bar.
To place LunarCal on the right side of menu bar, visit http://www.galaworks.com/lunarcal to get LunarCal Special Edition.
• Display date and time on the menu bar.
• One click to bring up month calendar.
• Switch years and months easily.
• Year range from 1901 to 2100.
• Mark holidays with red color.
• Customize festivals.
• Display iCal events.
• Set Sunday or Monday as the first day of a week.
• Support regions of Mainland China, Hongkong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
Many thanks to theflyingchinese for the help of Japanese calendar and translating.
Many thanks to Jungyong for the help of Korean calendar and translating.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Fix crashes while fetching reminders.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 24 April 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Fan Lin
- © 2010-2016 Galaworks Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor