Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, Medscape Consult was launched as a new feature in the app for physicians. Medscape Consult allows physicians to ask clinical questions, share interesting images and discuss challenging cases.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
New! Visually identify drugs, OTCs, and supplements with our NEW Pill ID Tool
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account on the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp.
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 August 2016
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.