By Fairwinds Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MedTracker is a complexity free application that records the dates and times over-the-counter or prescription medications have been taken.
For someone taking prescription medications it’s not uncommon to miss the correct time to take the medication. By tracking the actual time medication was taken in a single view and with a single button it is easy to determine the best time to take the next dose.
Families with multiple children will appreciate MedTrackers ability to keep track of multiple medications for multiple people and easily see when medications should be taken. For the busy parent, consumption history can be added after the fact.
All of us, with busy life's, take a pill and then sometime later can't remember exactly when or if we took it. It’s typical to ask the question, "When did I take that aspirin?", or "Did I take my vitamins today?" By adding the simple step of pressing one button in the front view of MedTracker it becomes clear when the medication was taken and when the next dose should be taken.
MedTracker makes use of a single view for tracking medication, displaying the last time medication was taken, dosage, and patient name. A second view will show the stored history for a single medication. The third view is used only for initial medications setup.
- Multiple people.
- Multiple medications.
- Multiple dosages.
- Handles PRN medications.
- Option for variable dose taking.
- Option for local notifications.
- Option for time or event dosages.
- Option to show overdue doses in red with checkmark.
- Edit or add history.
- Export history to CSV file.
- Export summary to CSV file.
- In context help with resizable font.
- Past due application icon badging.
- Responds to type content size changes in Apple -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text
The Apple Settings application has MedTracker options to:
- control date and time formats (can be different than your device default),
- control audio and visual take feedback,
- control the amount of history to keep,
- to select notification sounds,
- to manual reorder medicines,
- enable sending bug report emails, and
- to cancel all outstanding notifications.
What's New in Version 3.4
- Fix overview autosize bug
- Fix history change failure to update overview display
- Fix preferred content size setting not immediately updating in the overview
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Performance Champions, Inc.
- © 2014-2015 Performance Champions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.