Metro Magazine Philippines
By ABS-CBN Publishing Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Metro Magazine is the premier Philippine fashion magazine of ABS-CBN Publishing, Inc., a division of media giant ABS-CBN Corporation.
It is the first Philippine magazine available on the iPad, allowing readers to download the Metro Magazine iPad edition issues that come out on a monthly basis.
The app is FREE to download and so are several issues. The most recent paid issues have been improved and now contain exclusive content plus more interactive features suited for style who is hungry for lifestyle and fashion trends.
Some important reminders while downloading:
1. Some issues may contain a lot of exclusive photos & behind-the scenes content. Therefore, it is recommended that you have a very reliable internet connection so that the download process won’t be interrupted.
2. The app provides notifications when it comes to your download progress. 50% means that you have downloaded half of the issue already. When it reaches 100%, wait for the issue to initialize for a few more seconds until you have downloaded it completely. You can always tap the cover image to pause and resume the download process or start reading pages that you like while downloading. In case you encounter an error in downloading due to disconnection of your internet access at some point, you can always do a refresh by either manually resuming download or by restarting the download completely. You can restart the download process by pressing the cover image until an “X” icon appears in the upper right corner of the cover image. You can press that icon to remove the issue. To resume download, just go back to the “Store” tab & select the desired issue again.
Subscribe now to Metro Magazine for six or twelve months.
-subscribe for six months for 4.99 US$ or subscribe for twelve months 9.99 US$
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
_ Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.0.21
iPhone 6 Plus bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 07 November 2014
- Version: 3.0.21
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ABS-CBN Publishing Inc
- © 2010 ABS-CBN Publishing Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.