Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
miDVD is a fast, simple and convenient way to make the most of your precious video memories. It's also FREE for a limited time.
Check out miDVD Pro for these features: burn multiple movies and video clips, choose your menu theme, add a soundtrack and more.
Just drag, drop and burn to preserve your favourite movies and video clips on a professional DVD with menus and titles. It just takes one click - we've made it incredibly simple to use so you don't have to worry abut a thing.
miDVD provides a simple, high quality DVD creator for everyone:
- Yes, It's FREE - this fully functional DVD burner is free. No catches.
- Simple to use - drag, drop and burn - miDVD looks after the rest.
- Supports 100's of video formats. Just drag in your movie or video clip - miDVD will figure it out.
- It's so easy - you don't need to know anything about DVD burning. miDVD works out what to do and gets on with the job.
- ISO file creation - create an ISO file if you don't want to burn directly to DVD.
Preview your DVD before you burn - miDVD includes a great feature to let you preview exactly what your DVD will look like when played on your TV. Preview even looks like a TV, with a remote!
Easy to find content - miDVD's handy media browser enables you to quickly find that precious video clip for your project. The media browser displays your iTunes and iMovie content, and your Movies folder. You can even drag your own folders into the media browser so you don't have to keep going back to Finder.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Fixed various crashes.
Fixed Media Browser issues with iTunes and iMovie 10.
Fixed aspect ratio problems.
- Category: Video
- Updated: 15 July 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Systemic Pty Ltd
- © Systemic Pty Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor