By Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pediatric pocket contains comprehensive guidelines on important and commonly seen pediatric illness, organized in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format. The app includes diagnostic and treatment guidelines, management algorithms, useful scores and scales, and drug administration tables detailing latest commonly used pediatrics medications.
The content of our Pediatric app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for iCloud backups, and numerous interactive pediatric scales and scores.
1. Contains the latest recommendations from AAP
2. The pocket is arranged in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format.
3. Pocket includes treatment guidelines, algorithms & important scales and scores
4. Handy tables detailing commonly used pediatric medications
5. Coverage of most pediatrics disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
6. Normal value chapter covering all values according to age group.
7. A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used pediatrtics principles and tools
Functionality of the app:
3. Indexed and full text search
What's New in Version 3.0
•Complete interface redesign
•Index-based search function:
. Get to the right entry directly and quickly with the index-search function
. No more time consuming searching or browsing
•Implementation of split-view for ipad
- USD 9.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 May 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.