Rise of the Urban Eagle
By EJ Vivi Holdings, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With a story where a simple act of courage creates a hero and distinguishes an entire species, combined with three in-application games/activities for children aged 5-12, Rise of the Urban Eagle provides not only a great story with a solid life lesson, it also gives kids the kind of features that will keep them coming back to this application over and over again.
• It’s FREE to download and try out everything in the application – pay to unlock only those features that you and your children like or globally unlock the entire application right from the Options Screen.
• Beautifully illustrated with the ability for kids to “Read it Myself” or “Read it to Me”.
• The story is not “dumbed down” for kids. Challenging vocabulary words feature pop-up pronunciation and definitions that are written for kids, usually with one or two simple examples to help them really learn the words.
• Hot spots inside of the story add another dimension to the story and the characters. See if you can find them all!
• Word Find activity provides three dynamic levels of play that leverages the glossary from the story to provide further reinforcement of the vocabulary learning provided in the app.
• Seed Eater is a simple but addictive game that kids can complete in minutes and then start again to try to set a new high score.
• City Maze is a multi skill level, dynamic maze game where you help the hero of the story find his way through the maze by tilting the device to guide him through.
• Share your experience with your friends and family using the built in social network sharing function.
Rise of the Urban Eagle – you’ll never look at pigeons quite the same way ever again!
For support, visit our website at www.baaspubs.com.
What's New in Version 1.2
Tested through iOS 9 on iPad, iPad Air, iPad HD (3rd generation). Also works on iPad Pro.